Sunday, February 11, 2018

A Little Shameless Promotion: Art Wynwood


I wish I could tell you that I'll be in Miami next week. I won't but my work will be at Art Wynwood, February 15-19, thanks to the New York City-based Analog Projects. And I'll be in good company with Jeffrey Cortland Jones, Lori Katz, and Matthew Langley. If you're in Miami, stop in and say high to Matt, who will be in the booth.


Look for a grid of my Silk Road paintings. Here, Silk Road 385, 2017, encaustic on panel, 12 x 12 inches



Art Wynwood: Under the tent, right by the MacArthur Causeway across from Miami Beach


You'll find us right by the entrance
A limited number of free passes are available. Let me know if you need and I'll get them to you electronically













Below: Different fair, but great installation of Langley's work



More info
. About Art Wynwood

No comments:

Post a Comment